NiSi Cinema 6.6×6.6″ Allure Streak BLUE (2mm Streak)
$649.00 inc. GST
- Special effects cinema filter designed to render a single light ray from a point light source
- Creates the effect of elongated blue streaks horizontally from the light source
- The filter can be rotated to adjust the orientation of the light streak
- Optical Glass
The NiSi Cinema 6.6×6.6” Allure Streak BLUE (2mm) is a special effects filter designed to render a single light ray from a point light source. This filter features a single series of etched lines spaced 2mm apart from each other, which run across the filter surface. The filter creates the effect of elongated blue streaks horizontally from the light source usually seen when using an Anamorphic type of lens. When the filter is rotated, the orientation of the light ray can be adjusted to suit your composition or desired effect. The filter is constructed from clear optical-grade glass H-K9L for maintained image clarity.
We recommend focal lengths of 35mm and longer with our streak range to ensure a straight steak from the light source free from lens deformation.
- Etched lines spaced 2mm apart produce a horizontal single ray of light from point light sources, strong highlights, reflective materials, or metallic surfaces.
- The filter can be rotated to adjust the orientation of the light streak.
- Optical glass construction maintains the original image quality and does not affect the overall color or contrast
6.6 x 6.6"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NiSi Cinema 6.6×6.6” Nano IR Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6 Stop)$519.00 inc. GST Add to cart
NiSi Cinema 6.6×6.6” Rotating CPL Filter$639.00 inc. GST Add to cart
NiSi Cinema 4×5.65” Nano IR Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6 Stop)$399.00 inc. GST Add to cart
NiSi Cinema 10 Stop Viewing Filter$85.00 inc. GST Add to cart